Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Refrigerator Art

...more of the good stuff

Once in a while I post refrigerator art here. It's still my contention that when you walk into someone's home for the first time, head straight for the kitchen and look at the refrigerator. You'll see what's important to them.







Tonight I met with a couple to discuss their upcoming wedding. This will be a blended family so I asked them to bring the children along. All four of them! Two boys, two girls. They range in age from 22 months to 8 years. For such meetings, I always take along with me colored paper, crayons, stickers and markers and ask the kids to make something for me.

We actually did get some wedding planning done, but I think I enjoyed the kids, their energy and creativity the most. My thanks to Amelia, Lillie, Parker and Cameron for the newest additions to my art collection.

Blessings,
Ken

1 comment:

Dean Renshaw said...

Shawna is a gem. So happy you got to know her and I am wishing her and her family the happiest and healthiest marriage! They so deserve it!