Thursday, September 3, 2009

With Every Marriage and Every Birth

...the circle of love grows

Sometime around the spring of 2008 I met a young couple in love and we were planning a fall wedding, I think. Then plans changed as they found they had a daughter on the way. Kim and Parrish decided that they wanted not only a wedding ceremony, but a baptism for their daughter as well.

So in late June of this year, at the newly built Capella Court Gardens, about 150 family members and friends got to witness not only the beginning of a new marriage and a new family, but the baptism of Peyton Julia as well.






Work, home and family are now the focus for Kim and Parrish. For now, here are some of the pix that Kim sent me. There'll be more when there's time. Pictures can wait. Peyton Julia comes first.

The circle grows. Have I mentioned I love what I do?

Blessings,
Ken

No comments: