Thursday, February 9, 2012

More Refrigerator Art

...this one from 6 year old Jada


Regular followers of this blog know I'm a big fan of refrigerator art--if you want to see what's important to people, go look at what's on the outside of the refrigerator.


Last night I met with a couple to work out details of their wedding ceremony next month. This will be a blended family, so I got to meet six year old Jada, a charmer with dark hair and big, dark eyes. I always have paper, crayons and stickers with me for such occasions, so I asked Jada to make something for me.


She asked what she should draw. I told her to draw something that gives her happy thoughts. Above is the result--from left to right: grandfather, Jada, mom, dad, grandmother. Interesting how you can find out what's in a child's mind just by asking the right question.


Blessings,
Ken

No comments: