Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happiness Is

...a sleeping baby

This little guy is the latest big news from Autumn Sadler, one of my favorite wedding coordinators and the events manager at
Fairy Tale Manor in Frisco. Click the link for more info.

Check out this picture. Wouldn't you love to be able to sleep that soundly and comfortably? However, all of us who have children know that such sound sleep only lasts until the baby is hungry or needs changing.

Autumn is one of those reasons why I like to slow down on my journey through life and get to know the people I meet at the various venues I visit on a regular basis. If I focused strictly on only one goal, doing one job, then I wouldn't have had a chance to get to know all the wonderful people who send me baby pictures and Christmas cards and birth announcements and graduation announcements and...well you get the picture.

Thanks for the pix, Autumn. Congratulations to you and your family.

Blessings,
Ken

No comments: