Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little Surprise

...from The Knot/Texas


Most brides (and a few grooms) are aware of The Knot.com, the largest and best known of the wedding planning websites. They also publish a national mag and a few regional ones such as The Knot/Texas. It's a slick paper, almost 500 page issue that comes out quarterly.

Imagine my surprise to get an email from a wedding planner friend advising me that I was in the current issue. The wedding in question was also the subject of an earlier post on this blog (click HERE)

The photographer was Sil Acevedo, a talented guy that I see at many of the high profile weddings and venues. Even though I'm not mentioned in the article and neither was the event planner, it was still nice exposure and reminded me of what a great time I had with this sweet couple last summer.

btw, the headline of the article refers to the couple, not me.

Blessings,
Ken

No comments: