Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Circle of Life

...mine keeps getting bigger

Sometime back I had the joy of  officiating the ceremony for Emily and Peter, including their daughter, Kaylehn. Go here to see artwork she made for me: http://treasurethepromise.blogspot.com/2011/02/refrigerator-art.html


 Anyway, I recently heard from Emily in two different ways. Seems her cousin, Natalie, attended her wedding and now Natalie has given me the honor of doing her ceremony as well sometime in November. I also got an email from Emily that Kaylehn has a new little sister, Ava. Here are a couple of pix.


I so love it when my couples stay in touch and bless me with such pictures. It's a double blessing when they entrust a friend or relative to my care.


Next up--Emily has time off to be a new mom before going back to work; Peter is still training as a paramedic, Kaylehn is being a big sis, and Ava is...well, doing what babies do.

Emily, Peter, Kaylehn, and Ava: thanks for sharing your lives with me.

Blessings,
Ken



No comments: