Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Valentine's Day

...EVER

Heather and Adam, Christmas 2010

So we're sitting down to a candle light dinner. My spouse prepared home made egglant lasagna, asparagus, and even a home made chocolate pie with a nice high fluffy meringue. We had just made a V-Day toast, looking forward to more years together, and then the phone rang.

Our elder son, Adam, sounding very serious, asked both of us to get on the phone. He had some news: "You're gonna be grandparents again!".


My beautiful daughter-in-law

Anyway, due date is October 6. Heather is just fine. Aidan and Alexander are excited that they're going to be big brothers, although Aidan, in his customary analytical way, wanted to know where he was going to sleep when the baby came.



I just walked by the bathroom mirror and realized that I have a grin on my face that probably won't go away for a while.

Blessings,
Ken

No comments: