Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Little Princess

...has brown eyes


Met with Megan and Andy tonight to plan towards their wedding ceremony next month. They've known each other since they were 13 years old, but didn't actually date until years later. The couple is having the ceremony and reception at Cowboys Golf Club in Grapevine.


I've been feeling a little "grand baby deprived" lately so they let me hug on their daughter, Hailee, while we talked. Eight month old charmer with blond hair and dark eyes.


Blessings,
Ken

2 comments:

brittany kalaj margulieux said...

Hahah, I see you're at your "office."

Ken said...

sure, that way I can say I have thousands of branch offices around the country. Also, propers to you for the correct use of "you're" and "your". You're teechers done teached you real gud.