Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Fairy God-Mother Grants Wishes

...at Fairy Tale Manor

Weather-wish granting was at it's best this past weekend; maybe that's part of the package at Fairy Tale Manor. Last Sunday, Lindsey and Brandon got married in the garden gazebo at the Frisco wedding venue. Could not have been better weather. Sunny, about 70 degrees at ceremony time. Tom and Marcy had the details under control, while Gary Lankford (Heavy G Productions) had the DJ duties under control. Learn more about Gary and his crew at http://www.lankfordweddings.com/

For this event I was fortunate to have my daughter-in-law, Heather, along with me. I had asked her to tag along and take a bunch of candid photos. Posted here are just a few of the 200 or so that she shot.

I do love it when the bride's smile is that big, and the groom is just gazing at her, wondering how he got so lucky. But that's common for us guys. We're never quite sure how we manage to attract and keep our mates. This bride and groom were as relaxed and laid back as they come. Not a bridezilla in sight anywhere.

Oh, the flower girl. Look at that face. When she toddled over towards me holding her arms up, I was powerless to resist. At every wedding, the bride is always the most beautiful girl there. Sunday, the flower girl was definitely next in line.

Blessings,
Ken


No comments: