Sunday, January 10, 2010

Zoë

...nothing like a good ol' dawg

On January 1, 2010 our branch of the family (all ten of us, plus my dad) got to spend some quality time together at Willow Lake in Wills Point, Texas. Great day, as described on this blog and others.
Well, we have a granddog, Zoe. There's supposed to be an umlaut over the "e" but I don't know how to do that here.
Anyway, on New Year's Day, Zoe and I went for a run, a walk, and a golf cart ride. She's a shepherd/blue heeler mix and is amazingly strong. At one point, when the batteries on the cart were a little weak, she hopped off and helped pull us up a slight incline. When I tugged on the leash, she hopped back on the seat and away we went.

Aidan, Alexander and Liam thought it was quite a sight for granddaddy to be taking the dog for a ride. I thought it was quite fun. My thanks to Heather for the pix.

Blessings,
Ken

No comments: