Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Refrigerator Art

...still the good stuff in life

While making a stab at organizing the clutter on my desk I came across a birthday card from my grandson, Liam. My birthday was months ago; Liam was 4 years old at the time. Anyway, he loves to draw and create things and when he's here we spend hours making cards and other artwork.

Here's the inside of the card he made for me. He actually started with a "store bought" card and then customized it. Upon opening the card we find two white pieces of paper taped on the card, each with a drawing. The numbers are my age. Below that appears to be a caped figure flying. Upon lifting those flaps, we see his numerous attempts at spelling "granddaddy". You know, I don't really care whether he can spell "granddaddy" or not. I just want the refrigerator art to keep coming. This masterpiece will now go on the refrigerator along with the artwork from the other grandbabies.

The picture is of Liam (in the Longhorn jersey) with his cousins Aidan and Alexander. It was taken January 1, 2010.
Blessings,
Ken

No comments: