Thursday, July 2, 2009

Seeing Couples In Love

...another joy in my life.

Sometimes at wedding ceremonies I see couples that catch my attention and I just want to know their story. Sometimes, I only find out a little, sometimes nothing at all. However, sometimes the love is obvious and in this case, the picture tells the story.

I only got the guy's name (Christopher) but not his beautiful gf. They were in the foyer trying to take a picture of themselves so I offered to snap a couple of them. I liked this one so much that I asked Christopher to email it to me.

The wedding in question was for Kim and Parrish, and it included the baptism of their 6 month old daughter Peyton. It was my distinct honor and pleasure not only to join the bride and groom in marriage, but to baptise Peyton Julia Mackey in front of about 150 guests.

Soon as I get the wedding pictures, I'll probably put up another entry. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Note to Christopher: you're a lucky guy. If it gets serious, let me know and I'll give you sage advice based on my marriage of 40 years.

Blessings,
Ken

No comments: